Here's a pic of the whole group. We went to visit Jeff's grandpa who passed away while Jeff was on his mission. The group isn't that big because we only had an immediate family reunion, not extended. I don't think I could have gotten everyone in one pic if it was The Whole Family!!!
Jada at the bowling alley!
Luke with one of his cousins.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
The Last of the Reunion Pics...
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love little Juliana yawning in the group picture! Some great pictures. Your kids are really beautiful! Looks like you guys had a fun time! I wondered why you hadn't posted for such a long time! Looks like you were busy making memories - good for you! It can be hard traveling, etc with little ones sometimes, but so worth it!
Wow, what fun it looks like you guys had at the reunion! Your kids are just too cute. Nice blog too, it seems everyone found this site! It is a great one. Everyone should make it this easy html code and done. Anyway Happy
4th
Post a Comment