Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Finally Did IT!!!!!


On Friday, a group of us girls are going out to dinner and we are going to watch the new release ... TWILIGHT!! Out of the 17 of us that are going I was the ONLY one who never read, or even WANTED to read the book. Everyone kept telling me how good it was and my mom finally just gave me the book and said "READ IT!!" So it sat in my house for over 6 weeks and I couldn't get past page 17!! To my suprise...one night I was asking Isaac where daddy was and he said he was in the computer room reading the APPLE book grandma gave me!! I went in there and saw him as he turned the last of the almot 500 page book. So my husband can do it and I STILL have NO desire, I thought???? Feeling a little like the black sheep of our group, I finally gave in! So Monday night I decided it was time....and I LOVED it!!! I didn't want it to end and started and finishd the first book!!! Thanks to everyone who kept telling me I would love it and to just give it a chance!!! I can't wait till Friday to finally see Edward and Bella on the big screen......I can finally admit to being a HUGE TWILIGHT FAN!!!

14 comments:

Smeltz Family said...

Well I guess that just leaves me. I hate reading. I have only read up to page 65 and have no desire. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. Reading just makes me really tired! Great job Sara!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Mary......I HATE HATE HATE reading too!! That's why I didn't even want to start. I haven't read a book since high school, but this one was pretty easy reading and made me want to keep reading!!

Raich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raich said...

Crystal S. has book #2. It only gets better...Yeah for Bella and Edward.

JeN said...

Yay for Sarah.. I knew you could do it and would be a twilight fan like the rest of us... haha.. Now just finish the series, you will love the rest of it more!! Can't wait until Friday!!!

Kati said...

That is awesome Jeff read it.. Now you have to read the other books it only gets better. Let me know how the movie is I dont think I can sit though it at this point I might after the baby is born :(

ma'elePHOTO said...

I am SO EXCITED that you got on and READ!!! Now you understand the EXCITEMENT behind all this! It seriously took me back to my HS days, or what is WISH they were(hahaha)... yeah, retarded but whateva.

Kandice said...

I can't wait to tell Wade the Jeff read the book. That is great. Is he an Edward fan? :) Wade felt so left out when every free moment I had was reading the book. My bunco group is going out next Tues. to the movie, but they are making us decorate shirts to wear. I guess I will be one of those Twilight weirdos. And your family pictures turned out great. I can't believe you got a really good one with everyone looking at the camera.

Line'sLucky3 said...

Sara, I spell your name different every time I write it...LOL Such a fob. Ok, the movie was so GOOD!! I haven't even read the books...I skipped it and went straight to the movie and now I gotta back track and read but Im a fan and Im out and proud about it...LOL Yeah, all late but oh well.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Yeah! you have finally crossed over. It is addicting too! That is too cool about the hubby, mine won't read it. I am going to the midnight release tonight so i am really excited! Have fun on your night out too!

The Horvath Crew said...

Okay I will be post 11. I am so glad you read it, now I can talk to you about it and you understand what I am talking about. Good job, I knew you would do it.

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

11!!!!!!!!!!!! What the???? Anyway~~~Ditto to all the comments and I have all 4 books so you borrow all of them and read away. FINALLY!! Dang, you have to know if Amy read them in days they had to be good and easy reading!!! Have fun at the movies, I am going tomorrwo @ 4:15! I am so excited!!!!!

The Smith Family said...

That is the funniest thing that Jeff read it all, especially before you. He probably was like, "you're so out of it Sarah." So we decided to come down early for Thanksgiving. We are leaving tonight and staying for the week. I will call you. Maybe we can get together Monday or Tuesday. We are up the hill until Wed and then down the rest of the time. Whatever I will call you. Glad you finally finished the book.

Anonymous said...

Sarah I'm so in the same boat with you! My sister and sister in law have been reading the books and I just can't get myself to reading or being interested in it. Part of it is my fear of being disappointed that the Edward in the book should be way hotter than the one in the movie...lol. Anyways, my sister and sister in law are so hooked it's sick...lol. I'm hoping to start reading once school is out. Have fun tonight Sarah! Love ya!