Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Maternity Pics...

I was fortunate enough to be asked to do a maternity photo session by my good friend Maele! I was very hesitant at first and procrastinated for about 2 months and finally agreed to do it!! I knew SHE would do a GREAT job, I just wasn't very confident that I would do a great job!! SOOOO ONCE AGAIN, I would like to thank Maele for capturing these pictures the way she did!! For those of you interested in doing a photo shoot (family, grad, infant, maternity, engagement, etc...) check out her site Maelephoto.com She's the Best!! Here are a couple shots that she took..and there are more on her site. Thanks Again Maele!







10 comments:

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

GEORGOUS!! I love them and you and the kids are soooo beautiful!! I am the luckest mom and gramma ever!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

So cute! Looked like a fun photoshoot!

Tera said...

Pregnancy looks wonderful on you!

Stokes Squad said...

They are fantastic. Good Job Maele and you are gorgeous Sarah. I cannot believe you look that great with your fifth child.

Stacie Lang said...

As always you look wonderful!! Maele did a great job, and I especially like the one with you standing next to all your kids and she just got your belly not your face. Its like its a picture of the five kids not you and the kids. Cute cute cute.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Of course you are adorable pregnant! Skinny with a belly. I love the one of your profile with the sun shining through. And, you make some pretty cute kids!

Line'sLucky3 said...

In my next life, Im going to look as good as you do pregnant! Nice pictures and you all look so beautiful! Love those Tongan babies!!

Smeltz Family said...

I love them. They all turned out so good. You have beautiful children and you look really good. Miss photogenic!

The Stokes Family said...

Love it!!! What fun, she did such a good job!!!

The Horvath Crew said...

Well you know I LOVE them! What more can i say your adorable just like your kids. SOOOO cute.