We went to a honor roll assembly last week for Isaac! He was so happy and we were so proud of him! I'm sure it's pretty hard in Kindergarten (hehe)!!
Isaac getting his award
Isaac and Jared (Salo) after the assembly
This is what Juliana did during the entire assembly.....got into my purse and pulled everything out until she was able to find some gum and eat every last piece!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Congratulations Isaac!
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for Isaac!!!!!!!!!!!! And, You need a lock on your purse!!!
hey, hey... love Juliana digging in the purse. I think that is ALL little girls at her age. Congrats to Isaac! I wanted to blog this also... since you know, I made it on time to take a pix. (lol!) email me, if you got one of Salo.;)!
Post a Comment