Luke had his preschool graduation last week. He was so excited to be up on the big stage. Last time at his christmas program, he just stood there and did not sing one song and didn't even smile. So this time, my friend Liz was taking him to school that morning and told him he needed to smile and sing so I could take pictures of him. Needless to say, he listened to her and sang and smiled the whole time!! Because of his birthday being in december, he will still have another year of preschool, yes he will be in the same class as his little sister Juliana. His dad was proud that he recieved the "Most Athletic" award! Way to go Luke!!
LUke getting his "most athletic" award!
Luke with his Mom!
Luke with his favorite high school student teacher
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Luke's Preschool Graduation
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was waiting for you to post up, since you got your cord back. Did you get a new camera?? Anywho! Congrats Luke! Sorry I missed out on the FUN!
I cannot believe how old he is. I still remember you being pregnant for the first time and now look at you.. haha!!
Post a Comment