Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Roxy!

So My kitty has made it and is now almost 8 weeks old. Just the age she needs to be to be seperated from her mom! I think she has a couple of moms over here, including Juliana! She thinks the kitten is a little baby and loves to rock her and push her in her baby stroller! It is really cute. I don't really know how much the kitten loves it, but she is getting used to it and is going to grow up to be a great pet! Even Jada thinks she is soo cool when she holds the kitten and wants to carry her all day long. And yes, we finally gave her a name! ROXY !! I wasn't planning on keeping her but she almost seems like another one of my babies so I guess I'm stuck with her!






12 comments:

JeN said...

That is way to cute!!! I think you should keep her too.. She fits in the family i think.. Too sweet!!

Kati said...

I love it.. that is so cute especially in the stroller!!

Becky said...

How could you not keep her. She's become accustom to a stroller. She's not going to be spoiled at all. That's so cute.

ma'elePHOTO said...

SO FUN for Nana! Love the pics of her Kitty. What fun for the whole fam!

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Oh my goodness, she is sooooo cute!!! Those pictures are precious! I am glad you are keeping her. You want Jeff's cat and Lucy??? I am so dune with them!
Love you!!!

Susan said...

Such a cute name for the kitten and could your kids get any cuter???

Raich said...

HOW TUTE

TheCrowes said...

The kitty is adorable! She's gotten so big! Love the name :)

The Stokes Family said...

Sarah that is the cutiest. Her first pet!!

The Smith Family said...

I can't believe how much your baby kitten has grown. Julianna is so cute with it. Do you have the same email address? I haven't talked to you in forever!

Stacie Lang said...

You are so diligent and patient!!! I would never have been as devoted to the feeding schedule as you were, no wonder your kids love her she is part of the family and I am glad you are keeping her.

P.S. I have several pictures of the boys so I will get them to you

The Horvath Crew said...

After all that cat has gone through with those kids you have got to keep her. She's definitely patient. She is so cute, I love the stroller picture.