Thursday, June 5, 2008

Swimming in the Fire!

So I came outside today and realized that we had a new swimming pool! Apparently the boys thought it was a great idea to use the fire pit as a pool. I'm just glad that we had the worst winds in the world yesterday and it blew all of the ashes out of the pit so it was nice and clean! Maybe now I don't have to invest in a pool this summer!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great creativity! Cheap entertainment!

Smeltz Family said...

Boys ca be so dangerous. You could come down and go to the beach with me and then your kids wouldn't feel deprived of swimming. j/k Tell Nevaeh I love her and miss her. Of course we miss you guys to. It may be prettier down her but the people are nicer up there.

Raich said...

Aren't boys so inventive... Love it
Mary's right we should plan a humongous beach trip although it's not in my cards to go to the beach because I've only tried like 5 times inthe last month and for some reason or another have been denied. We should do it though!!

JeN said...

Oh MY.. I am seriously laughing my butt off right now!!! don't Boys have the wildest imagination ever and are so curious.. Lets see, what would happen if we swam in the BBQ pit that we usually see fire in???? Crazy but cute kids!!

DIY REDS! said...

that is hilarious! what smart and creative boys. good thing it was an outside mess.
amy