Friday, August 1, 2008

Family Fun!

After our little vacation up north, we were lucky to have both of my brothers and their families come and visit for a few weeks. Jeff and Heather came down and after a week or so Marc and Misty came down. Becuase each family has like 10 million kids, they all didnt really fit at my moms, so we were lucky to have them stay with us half the time and they would switch to my moms the other half of the time.
After moving up the hill to buy and house and be closer to my sister in laws...oh and my Brothers...., I was sad when they both left and moved elsewhere....Leaving me in the desert all by myself lol!! (Good thing for my friends up here or I would have been really upset lol!!) But It was really nice to have everyone together again even though I wish it were forever and not just for the moment.
But we did have a blast. All the cousins were as crazy as can be and swam thier little butts off!! And us adults, when we had a moment of silence, had fun eating, playing games, going shopping, and enjoying everyones company!! Thanks for all the fun guys we miss you ALL already!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you have family down the hill...we are all by our lonesome all the time! I can't wait until my kids have more cousins to play with. Sounds like you guys had a blast!

ma'elePHOTO said...

I'm LOVING that you're journaling! It was fun kickin' it with Heather. Too bad we were MIA when Misty came over-- Man, I really needed her input! I guess, next time.

The Stokes Family said...

I was so glad to have spent some time with you. It wasn't long enough. But at lease your house looks great with all the help you got!!! Misty

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

You guys always seem to be doing some fun family thing. So great to have alot of family.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey, just saw your comment, I didn't know you wanted to do hygiene too? You know, it waaaaas CRAZY!!! I don't even know how I did it and with a 1 year old to. I do like it though. I took off a 1 1/2 after Mia was born and I am a fill in right now only Wed when needed which is fine with me, my choice. Hey you know it is just great that we have a degree under our belt no matter what it is cause you never know when it will have to be used. Thanks for all your comments to, it is great keeping in touch this way:)

The Horvath Crew said...

As hectic as it is it's always nice to have family come see you. When my sister came it was the same way. I enjoyed having it hectic and just hanging out with her. I bet you enjoyed the company. The pictures look like fun.

The Horvath Crew said...

As hectic as it is it's always nice to have family come see you. When my sister came it was the same way. I enjoyed having it hectic and just hanging out with her. I bet you enjoyed the company. The pictures look like fun.