Well, I am very pleased to say that I found homes for all the little kittens!!! So I can finally check that off my list!! Now all of you shouldn't be scared and can be certain that I won't turn out like this lady..........................
By the way, push pause on my music so you can hear it (THat's for you MOM!!)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
The REAL cat lady..........
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
OMGoodness! That is too funny. If you collect more cats can you get the robe and the cute hair piece too?
Oh my that is alittle scary. No thank!!! She is wonderful for doing that, but the smell.
I couldn't hear it cuz of your music. I am sure it is funny though. Who took the last kitty?
OK yeah... she takes the cake for being a cat lady. I bet your loving that you got rid of the other kitties. LOVE that I got the CUTEST !!! LOL!
Um, I have an aunt that this reminds me of... J/k not that bad at least. That is insane! We have a neighbor up the street that no longer uses her master bedroom or shower and devoted it to her many cats and lets them use the shower as a huge liter box, GROSS!!!! Oh and yes the smell. One cat is plenty.
OK, I am the one that deleted, cuz I am lame!! Anyway, that is so you in 15 years!!! hehehehehehe.
AND you have comments on your music?? What the @%#@???
love you, ;)
I started sneezing just watching that video. Thank you Sarah for curtailing your cat rescuing habit before you became her. We all thank you.
Hey Sara this is your old RainTree Apt. roomie Cassie! How are you doing?
So you did end up marrying your Missionary...I knew you would!! You guys have a very cute family!
That video is scary! How are you guys doing? Glad you won't be turning into that cat lady. But I think I can get you a hair pretty like she has. I think my mom wore something like that when she got married the 2nd or 3rd time, I can't really remember!
Sarah, I almost was going gave away one of your cats. My mom things there are mice in her garage, so she wanted to get a cat. We were going to come by your house and try to get one, but then she thought she should run it by my dad first and he said no way. Sorry I didn't see you this weekend, its a bummer because when we come for a weekend, it is so busy with family stuff. That's why we need to plan a date to do something for your birthday coming up. Good luck with things, call me and let me know how it all goes.
All I want to say is that lady is way WEIRD! I am not a cat lover nor a dog lover but I am glad that she is doing this for all the cats.
Hi Sarah! How are you doing? lol...I'm laughing at your comment that I'm still the same from Terra Vista...those were the good 'ol days!..Love Terra Vista ward! How are the kids doing? How's Jeff? Tell them I said hi. Anyways, I moved my blog cause I tried putting a new background on it and I just screwed everything so I decided to just make a new one. Here's my new blog: http://kraniti1.blogspot.com/. Thanks for stopping by Sarah! Love ya! Fo'ou
I'm really lame...I gave you the wrong blog. It's http://kranitimoser1.blogspot.com. Sorry.
Okay, I'm so glad that you found my blog. But, I must admit, I can't remember if I ever responded! (What a dork! I'll blame it on a new baby and lack of sleep.) I know that I looked at yours but it seems like I didn't have time to comment.
Your family is adorable! You're a busy mom. Holly and I have thought about you guys a lot, it is good to see how you're doing!
Have you ever found anything on my roomate Mary? Her husband's name is Spencer, but I can't remember their last name.
Post a Comment