Labor Day weekend was filled with tons of Family FUN!! We were able to spend the WHOLE weekend down the hill at the Toki family reunion. They wanted to "rough it" with tents and all that fun stuff. So they decided to "camp out" in Jeff's parents backyard. For those of you who have never seen it, trust me when I say it is a pefect place to camp out (minus the beautiful scenery!!)
But we had enough BBQ's for 2 weeks, A whole DAY of kid games, talent shows, a testimony meeting, and Lots of family bonding time!! The boys had a blast sleeping over and my girls and I were wimps and slept at my moms house and at my sister Amy's house the whole weekend!
I guess I still have a lot to learn being married to a tongan loL!! Maybe next year I'll give in and try to stay the whole night, sleep outside, and actually "rough it!" All in all, the reunion was fun and it was nice to be able to spend so much time with family and let the cousins play non-stop!
Isaac and Kingston (each team had to wear a different colored bandana to seperate the teams!)
Leah and Jada!
Luke wanted to 'sit out' and watch during most of the games. I think he was getting tired and needed a break!!
When Isaac hangs out with his 'tongan' side of the family, he begins to think he's pretty tough. Can't you see it in this pic, trying to 'act hard!!' (and i don't think wearing that bandana helped any!!)
Some of the kids taking a break.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Toki Reunion.....Labor day Weekend
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOW! a TRUE gangsta reunion. Playin'. Loving Isaac's hila (LOL!)... next time you should see if they wanna try camping in the desert!
FUN!
Looks like you guys were really busy, especially if it tired out your boys :) I would highly recommend an air mattress if you decide to rough it next year. then it won't be so bad.
Sarah, I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog. You really do need to go on a girl trip it was so much fun. I am glad things are going good for your family, your kids are all so cute -even your furry ones (good luck with your cats).
The family reunion looks like a fun time, you have some great pictures.
Sarah, your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Like Mommy...lol...don't tell Jeff! I miss Kanei, Fone and the kids! I'm not sure if Jeff told you but Fone is our older brother...lol. Well he's our adopted brother. Thanks for the compliments of becoming a writer...yeah right, I wish I could be a writer! In my dreams! Yeah my first day of school was not good. So are you happy that school is in for your kids?...or two boys? Thanks for always stoppin' by. Love ya tons Sarah!
Post a Comment