Since moving up here about 4 years ago, we have never experienced snow like this!! We woke up to 2 inches and thought that was great....and by nighttime, we had about 13 inches of snow. Just as every kid does, mine had a blast playing in the snow, having snowball fights, and making a snowman (not the best by far, but you know!!!) They got to miss school and even today they have a snow day. I couldn't even get out of my driveway If I tried and Jeff got stuck at work (after trying to come home!!!) Yesterday my boys wore jackets, beanies, and shoes and today....they sported tee-shirts, no shoes, and bathing suits! All I have to say is it is FREEZING and I ONLY like the SNOW from INSIDE the house!!!!! And....School BETTER be in session tomorrow!!!!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Too much Snow for me!!
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
WOW!!! I was waiting to see some pics from you! Amazing, love the bathingsuits, that is a classic!!
Wow, I never thought I would see that much snow in the high desert. We have a snow day tomorrow because of sleet covered in snow and freezing cold windchills. There is no way we could go out in our swimsuits.
Congratulations!!! Number 5!! Good for you. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Cute Snow pics.. I guess you haven't got the message yet that Christmas Break is starting early and no school tommarow.. We are gonna be crazy!!!! Hopefully it snows more so it will entertain the kids for us.. lol
It's crazy to see that much snow there. I have gotten "used" to it here, but there? Thats weird! I'm!I am with you on the snow thing. I think it is beautiful when it is falling down, but after that, I wish it would go away. I don't like being cold, so playing in it is not my favorite. I hate having to bundle the kids up, and all the mess that snow makes on the cars and roads. Oh well, guess I should live by the beach where it never snows!
That's crazy! I can't believe it snowed that much!
It doesn't help feeling sick either, huh? Well it will be gone soon enough...and it will all get back to normal. I love it but I couldn't live in it all the time.
HOLY COW! I cannot believe how much snow you guys got! We are so jealous!!!!! You have tough kids....swimsuits! LOL!
That is a lot of snow for where you live...here it is nothing haha.. I had to drive home today barely able to see 10 ft ahead of me, but thats life in Utah, not the high desert!
I still can't believe how much snow you got up there! It looked like fun though. We got some but not even close to that much.
It snows where you live???? I had no idea. I think snow is fun for a day and then I'm over it. Too cold and too messy. I can tell your kids were loving it! Cute snowman. Snow reminds me of the Provo days.
Wow great i loved snow.
BPO work from home
How are you feeling? When is your due date?
Post a Comment