Well, thanksgiving has come and gone and now its time to update!! This past week has been fun, we had my sister in law, Misty, and her 4 kids come down from Sacramento to visit!! THey stayed here for half of the week and then when my brother flew in she went to my moms and stayed for the rest of the week!! The kids had such a good time PLAYING all day long, and then waking up AT...... 4:45 A.M!!! Who wakes up THAT early??? Only your kids Misty lol!!! We had some fun shopping adventures with 7 of the kids, and decided to make some YUMMY cinnamon rolls for the FIRST time (thanks Holly for "becoming betty!!")
Thanksgiving was your typical thanksgiving....kids running around everywhere while the adults eat so many appetizers that when dinners ready, you are TRYING to be hungry!! And since everything is SOOO good (thanks MOM!!!) you try to expand your stomach, unbutton the top button on your pants, and go in for SECONDS!!! Then its time for dessert!! YUMMY!!! Can't wait to do it all again next year!!
The cinnamon rolls...before the ICING!!!
Pretty much ready to INHALE!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving Week
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh I am so jealous!!! I wish that I could have been there with you guys! It sounds like you had a great time! All the kids look so darn sweet! I am with you, I love the appetizers almost more than the dinner! Your mom is a GREAT cook though!!! Good luck on your holiday decorations my friend!
What yummy cinnamon rolls Sarah! I can taste them through the pictures because I'm such a oinker...lol. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's always nice to spend the holidays with family. Hope you guys have the Merriest Christmas. Love you Sarah!
Miss Jada is just too cute! Love the last pic....Like mother like daughter :)
Those cinammon rolls look delish. Jada looks so cute with her curly pig tails. Looks like fun!!
Uhm... the cinnamon rolls were SO DELISH!!! I've been meaning to grab the recipe- but I guess I just need to visit 'becoming betty', right?!@. I think my home needs some yummy cinnamon baked goodness! YUM!
So when are we getting together for you to share your cinnamon roll knowledge with us? They look delish and I am looking for a good recipe!
Can you send me some of those cinnamon rolls? My mouth is seriously watering!! YUMMY!!
Post a Comment