This past weekend Jeff and I went with some of our friends on a WELL NEEDED Vacation!!! We traveled to downtown San Diego and watched the Rugby Sevens tournament!!! We had so much fun watching rugby and cheering for our favorites!! The food was Delicious, (especially breakfast at the pancake house) and the hotel was soo nice! Our view was AMAZING and the company was a blast! I think a vacation WITHOUT kids is needed every month....don't know if it's in the budget, but it sure would be nice!!! Here's some pics of the weekend with some views from our hotel balcony!!!




Saturday, February 21, 2009
Yeah For Kidless Vacations!!!
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Looks like So much fun! Lovin the last pic!
You are SO on top of it. I can't wait to post the pics... but you know kindof how things have been..CRAZY!! Had such a blast with ya'll! Thanks for the fun and waiting in the rain for thee BEST pancakes EVERRRRR!
This looks like such a fun trip!!
HOW INCREDIBLE! I am so excited for you, what a fun vacation! Sarah, you are so beautiful! You have that perfect pregnancy glow! We sure miss you all!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Isn't it like heaven to get away from the kids for a while. It always goes by too fast though and doesn't happen often enough!
OK, and I will be your 6th comment, hehehehe, anyway, NICE hotel!! I wanna stay there. AND don't ya think your Christmas background is needing a change????????????
Jackson pointed to Jared and said I like Emmies Dad. OK. Fun...
So fun!! What a nice hotel. My hubby and I are planning a kidless overnighter in March. It will be our first! You always look so cute!!!
glad you had fun and a great break. I am sure your dreams will be sooo sweet with great memories of a fun weekend.
glad you had fun and a great break. I am sure your dreams will be sooo sweet with great memories of a fun weekend.
I could DEFINITELY go for a kidless vacation once a month...how nice would that be? You're family is really cute by the way and I can't believe you are on #5 - WOW...I don't know how you do it!
These are great pics at Rugby 7...looks like you guys had tons of fun!! Don't be so serious Sere!...lol. Just love that brother of mine!
Post a Comment