This past weekend we were lucky to actually have a little family bonding time by celebrating Jeff's birthday!! We went down to our fav hotel...embassy suites (thanks misty for introducing us!!) We let the kids swim until thier little hearts were content and I relaxed in the spa while Jeff watched some basketball games and lounged in the chairs!! We went and ate dinner at Islands, which is always delish, and had the hotels complimentary cooked to order breakfast the next morning. We had fun shopping and minature golfing the next day. His bday was topped off by having a yummy ham dinner and pineapple hawaiian cake at my moms the next evening. So here's to a belated birthday to my hubby....Happy Birthday....We LOVE you TONS!!!




Saturday, March 28, 2009
Jeff's Birthday Weekend
Posted by THE TOKI TRIBE at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Darling pics. You'll have to show me how to do those side by sides. They are nice!
Happy Belated B-day Jeff from the Wilsons! How nice a family getaway! Those are always needed. Your kiddos are just all so cute!
happy birthday jeff, hope you had a great day...you never know when sarah will plan something like this again. LOL cute pics!
I am so glad you got some time together!!! I know it has been a busy week so it was probably really needed and enjoyed. Happy birthday Jeff
Happy Birthday Jeff. I am glad you had a fun time .The pics are sooo cute!!!
Soo fun!!! I love hanging with the kiddos for a weekend vacay! The kids LOVE it!!! Happy Birthday Sefesi! Hope you had a FUN filled weekend birthday partay!
how fun! i am all for being pampered at a hotel. we love the hampton inn-good memories! looks like a hit
amy jo
Happy late birthday Sefesi! Dang that name reminds me of back in the days in Rancho Cucamonga!! The kids are darling Sara! Love you guys!
Hafa Adai, Jeff!! Wish I knew how to say happy birthday in Chamorro. Looks like your birthday was a blast. Next one you gotta come out to Guam! Ofa Atu from your famili in Guam.
Happy Belated (really belated) Jeff. I cannot believe how big the kids are getting. I feel so lost out here and I am missing everything. Where did you get those darling swimsuits?
Post a Comment